RRA Capital Partners
RRA manages its direct investment platform through RRA Capital Partners, LLC. RRA seeks to invest in non-performing loans and value-add properties located primarily in the Southwestern United States.
RRA co-invests its own capital alongside private and institutional partners.
RRA’s real estate investment philosophy revolves around these principles:
- Value-Add Investment Style – Involves the acquisition of well-located, fundamentally-sound assets which are not performing to their full potential. RRA seeks to add incremental property value above acquisition and improvement costs through the implementation of turnaround strategies which may include lease-up of vacant space, capital expenditures or new leasing/property management.
- Cycle Timing – “Buy low, sell high” mentality. Entering the cycle during years following a recession has proven to greatly reduce risk and enhance investment performance.
- Risk Mitigation – Investing in real estate involves appreciable risk. RRA seeks to effectively mitigate that risk to the greatest extent possible through:
- Strict adherence to investment discipline/controls
- Acquisition at significant discount to replacement cost
- Moderate utilization of debt
- Exhaustive due diligence